So I *normally* do the Build a Page challenge, and I still might, but today I bring to you my entry for the Prima Product Pick challenge!
The inspiration photo was:
And yes, while the board does seem airy and light (and pink!), I took that airy and light mood board and grunged it right up! LOL
I made a somewhat springtime steampunk style ATC using base colours that were found on the mood board.
Products I used included:
- Prima Resin frame
- Prima Color Bloom Spray (Summer Sky)
- Prima Color Bloom Spray (Yellow Mustard)
- Prima 6x6 Stone Wall 1 Stencil
- Canson Canva-Paper
- Bead Landing Found Objects Gears
- Creative Embellishments Distressed Chicken Wire Border
- Ranger Holographic Embossing Powder
- Drywall Tape
- Pearl trim
- Modeling Paste
Thanks for dropping by! I loved making this project and I hope you enjoy it as well! Any questions, feel free to leave them in the comments' section!!
Krafty Kerry signing off!